The Five Horizons Foundation Thanks You!

 The Five Horizons Foundation
Thank you from The Five Horizons Foundation to all of the awesome Pearl Jam fans for helping to raise over $5,000 on this tour at 5H pre parties. As a community, we done some great things already and can't wait to do it again on the next tour.

Facebook

4/30/12

Pearl Jam - Severed Hand

 

Lyrics:

Big man stands behind an open door
Said, "Leave your lady on the cement floor."

"Got some kicks, wanna take a ride?"
I said, "Yeh,..."
"Take your pick, leave yourself behind."
I Said, "Yeh,..."

I've no fear but for falling down
So look out below, I am falling now
Oh please understand, I just need my friend
A way home.

Tried to walk, found a severed hand
Recognized it by the wedding band

"It's okay, do you want some more?"
I said, "Yeh,..."
"You'll see dragons after 3 or 4...:
I said, "Yeh,..."

"Understand, I'm not falling down"
I said, "Look around, the room's taller now,.."
I can't close my eyes, cause i see the sound
In waves

In waves, lets me stay calm

If I don't lose control
Explore and not explode
A preternatural other plane
With the power to maintain.

Like a tear in all we know
Once dissolved, we are free to grow
"What is human?,... What is more?"
I'll answer this

No comments:

Post a Comment